Monday, December 19, 2011

Unexpected Visit

We are making regular hospital visits for the past two days to get a checkup done... the delay is unexpected and irritates me a lot... still i bear it, coz my angel is there with me to guide me through. Coming back home after a tiresome journey, finished my lunch and went for a quick nap. On our way back from the hospital, i was recollecting the happy moments spent with my angel and was communicating to her to visit me, once i reach home....she was hungry too... so after she had her lunch, and when her mother connected to her in her nap.... there she came.. unexpected.

First thing that surprised me was the place she visited, for she never was in the company of people whom she has not met or never wanted to meet... this time, the scene shifted to my maternal grandparents house, where my aunt and uncle too are seen.... They are making fun of my situation... having given birth to a weak child.... this worries me and my mom.. but we carry on with the usual routine :) There is a lot of confusion in the house and my angel is sleeping peacefully amidst the hues and cries around. When i was about to leave somewhere, she wakes up and is awaiting her usual cuddle from me... when i wrap her legs around my waist and hug her tightly, she lifts herself high up and bends backwards, which i am unable to hadle... she keeps playing tossy tossy with me....

I then woke up as usual, to prepare the evening tea and the milk feed for my daughter.... minutes later i realise that she visited me in my dream and i was overwhelmed by her assurance once again as my communication was a success.... counting the days to hold her in my arms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment