Thursday, June 30, 2011

WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH.. THE TOUGH GETS GOING

Neither long, nor too short, I took a break from blogging, the past couple of months. I was
happy to finish reading my first book, which is my favourite too... MANY LIVES, MANY MASTERS. The chapters towards the end of the book were an eye-opener for it opened a new arena
of thinking before me. There was this chapter, where the departed SOUL tells its beloved, that
IT is in a happy place and there is no need for worry or sorrow or the feeling of loss of its
absence. After reading these lines, waiting in a queue, i felt like i heard them personally
from my daughter herself, as i was seeking for the quality of place she is resting now.

Being a mother, i was worried of her safety when i was by her side, more so when she is now by
our side to guide us. This VOICE of the soul, brought in me a state of calmness and
understanding. An understanding that all souls are happier now than they were on earth. That
moment of enlightenment made me a better person and i was happy to share the VOICE with
my husband too. He seemed not to accept it the way i have conceived it. Still he remains much
more calm and steady than i am. On completing my journey to the Masters of this Universe, life
seemed to be quiet and neat for me and the road ahead looked okay for the rest of the travel.
Love this pic of us together... our first trip to the beach

Days passed and so did nights... not more of the nightmares. Yet this brought in me a sense of
loss as i was not getting any more dreams about my li'l angel. This was the cause of worry
for me as i am lacking those magical, beautiful moments of being by her side, enjoying
her touch and smell. Her visits to her mother has considerably reduced in the last few months.
She blessed me with her sight a couple of times... by drinking milk one day and by doing
some cross-leg crunches for me the other day.

Why does this happen?????????? 

This question seems to be torturing me every other day as i am deprived of her embrace nowadays.
Is this the result of the VOICE that i heard or am i leading my life too casual so that
i am free from thinking about her. The latter suits me best for an answer. I have changed
a lot and i know that the present ME is a fake one and the smiles and laughter that show on
my face are not real. It gives a lot of pain, when someone notices it on me. The loss of my
angel has left my life void of all the happiness that i had in her presence. I was a very
proud mother, though she was a ailing through her life with a smile always.
She has tought us a lesson the toughest yet simplest way that
WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GETS GOING....

YES, my angel has made me and my husband the toughest in our family.
When Doctors and friends interpret it to be our strenght, only we two know that we both
are TOUGH. We have become tough to face the world which is laid of not so soft road ahead.

1 comment:

  1. The picture is really lovely. I love the kind expression on ur face.

    ReplyDelete